It’s here…the “Fat” season.
Time to focus on staying fit, not fat..
But you ask…. isn’t the fat season around Thanksgiving and the end of the year with all the parties and holiday festivities?
Yes it does ramp up heavy then (pun intended).
However, and this is a big however…
When you add Halloween and all the candy and treats, it actually starts about NOW!
Every store I go into has a sale on mega bags of chocolates and other “treats”
And, the stores are fighting for your business with big discounts.
I want you to make it through the rest of this year at or below your current weight, and or size, and with an increased level of fitness and wellness.
- I know you can do it.
- It will take some work
- It will take some willpower
- It will take some encouragement and support from others (and me).
Here are a couple ways to help you avoid the “Fat” season- and end the year fitter than ever:
1) Delay your candy purchase until a day or two before Halloween. If it’s in your house, it presents an unnecessary temptation. How often do you eat something just because it’s there?
2) Allow yourself just one piece of candy (small size) in the morning or one at night. Skip any other desserts that you would normally eat after dinner and plan to eat well balanced.
3) Only buy enough candy so that you expect to run out before the evening is over. It’s crucial to weight loss success to not have “trigger” foods lying around – the temptation is often too great and most of us will fall victim if it’s there. Right?
4) Increase your exercise activity – Add some short attainavle fat burning circuits every day that you eat your two pieces of candy. This will help counteract the increase in calories that you are consuming.
5) If you indulge a bit too much, forgive and move on – it’s important to forgive yourself and move on. (Enroll in our programs to get back on track) Dwelling on the past will not help your success today.
6) Substitute your chocolate fix with something healthier. Fruit, veggies, Greek yogurt with berries, or peanut butter and apples to satisfy your cravings. Now you can feel good about your choice.
What is your favorite way to avoid the FAT season? Write back and let me know your tricks.
Plan to stay healthy and let me know how our team can help you!
Dedicated to your health and wellness